App won’t delete from launchpad?
Maybe you will ask: “Why can’t I remove the app from the launchpad? Is there any other way to help completely uninstall the app on the Mac?”
Now, we will show you how to manually delete them all as following:
- Located the binary and dock icons in “/Applications”
- Related application support files that located in “~/Library/Application”
- Support Caches are located in “/Library/Caches/” and “~/Library/Caches”
- Plugins can be found in “~/Library/Address Book Plug-Ins/”
- App preferences are located in “~/Library/Preferences/”
- Crash Reports can be found in “~/Library/Application Support/CrashReporter/”
- Application Saved States are found in “~/Library/Saved Application State/”
When you find some stubborn software, programs or apps that are difficult to be completely deleted, please be careful! They maybe some malware that damages your Mac. When you find it difficult or impossible to remove and uninstall from launchpad, do not hesitate, you need help from iMacCleaner!
Why do you need iMacCleaner?
iMacCleaner is a simple and practical Mac maintenance program designed to make your Mac run faster and perform better by uninstalling useless and rarely used software, clearing temporary cached data or deleting duplicate files generated by certain programs.
It can be very useful when you don’t know how to uninstall an app on your Mac. It also helps you to remove applications infected with the bing virus.
How to completely uninstall Apps on Mac in seconds?
Step 1. Launch iMacCleaner and click on Uninstall tool;
Step 2. Find and select Apps that you want to remove and click on Uninstall